The Alerts Dashboard gives a succinct view of anomalies in scanning data zones.
- If a data zone has a policy for a disallowed tag, an alert is generated.
- If a data zone has policy for disallowed movement (that is, when a file is incorrectly copied from one data zone to another), an alert is generated.
For more detail about disallowed tags and disallowed data zone movement, see Data Zone Movement.
To check alerts:
In the Privacera home page, from the left nav, click Compliance Workflow
Click Alerts Dashboard.
The following columns are displayed:
Alert Time: time of alert.
Alter Level: level of alert such as High, Medium, or Low.
User: the name of user.
Policy: the policy name.
Alert For: details of alert.
Reason: alert reason.
Export: see discussion in Export Alert Detail.
To refresh the list, click the refresh icon.
Export Alert Detail#
In the list of alert columns described in View Alerts, click Export to download the alerts as a .csv or JSON file. You can select different alert columns to export as shown below:
The following search filters are available to view under Alerts:
- Search by Category: This search filter allows you to view the result by the specific category.
- Include Policies: This search filter allows you to view the result which are marked under Include Policy.
- Exclude Policies: This search filter allows you to view the result which are marked under Exclude Policy.