Types of Built-in Reports
Built-in Reports include following:
- Data Discovery Overview: Count of tags identified in a specific application.
- Data Inventory: Details of tags at the file or table/column level.
- Discovery Alerts: Alerts generated during discovery scans.
- Scan Summary: Discovery scan summary.
- Tags Trends: Tag trends identified during discovery scans.
- Data Zone Report: Comprehensive details about data zones that have sensitive information or PII.
- Tag Review Summary: count of tags that have been reviewed.
- Tag Review Inventory Summary: Details of tags that have been reviewed.
- Compliance Summary: Summary of top ten accesses to your data by type of access (service, user, IP address, or resource), including a heat map of total accesses by type and audit details.
Last update: July 23, 2021