Scheme Policies Overview
With scheme policies, you can control
which users, groups, or roles
can use the
/unprotect PEG API endpoints with specific encryption and presentation schemes.
Scheme policies are created in the Privacera Portal.
Planning and Setup
- Be sure that you have created the users, groups, or roles whose access to the PEG API endpoints you want to control.
- Decide on a useful name for the scheme policy and a useful description of it.
- Decide if you want the scheme policy to be in effect for only a certain validity time period.
- You have two logical ways to allow access. Decide which way you want to use:
- Give access to all roles or groups but deny access to specific other roles, groups, or users.
- Deny access to all roles or groups but give access to specific other roles, groups, or users.
- Decide if you want to use admin delegation for the specific users so that a service user can make PEG REST API endpoints on their behalf. For definitions, see Anatomy of a PEG API Request on Privacera Platform .